Saturday, August 4, 2012

Coocase v36 for my PCX.. Not too bad

Finding my old box being too small, decided to search for a new bigger box which is also of matching colour with my white PCX.

Givi white boxes are not of gloss white, and the largest is only 30litre. And my laptop can't fit in. Kappa is actually similar as Givi, same factory I was told.

I've also done my search in Johor bahru. And it is true that JB boxes are slightly cheaper than Singapore.

After some searching, found coocase v36 to be the best choice for my requirements... White matching, large enough for my laptop. It's pearl white, just the same colour as pcx.. Perfect. Was worried that it might be too big for pcx, but it actually looks OK after it's fitted on.

Rode about 20KM with the new coocase v36, don't feel much hindrance, instability or shakiness.

All in all, Perfect for now. I'll update again with some pictures! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment